Web Design & Development
Stage 1: Your Website : Your Foundation
“Your website is the center of your digital eco-system, like a brick and mortar location, the experience matters once a customer enters, just as much as the perception they have of you before they walk through the door.”
– Leland Dieno
At AZENCE, there’s a method to our madness. It’s hard to build on top of a foundation if you’re not built on solid ground. Our initial discovery with you is to determine if your website is working for you.
If not, a re-design focussed around UX (user experience) will need to be in place.
Here’s a few factors of what we’ll consider an adequate website. If your site checks ALL of these boxes, then congratulations, you can now focus on Stage 2 or even Stage 3! If you do not know which stage you’re at, take our Biz Quiz.
I’ll leave you with some fun tidbits of information that may blow your mind:
- 59% of people prefer browsing ‘beautiful and well-designed’ sites than basic ones. (Source: Adobe)
- First impressions of websites are 94% related to design (Source: Research Gate)
- It takes 2 months on average to design a website with basic features but only 0.05 seconds for users to create an opinion about your website (Source: GoodFirms, Behavior and Information Technology)
- Low conversion rate is the top reason people redesign websites (Source: GoodFirms)
- 7 out of 10 small business websites don’t include a call to action (Source: Small Business Trends)
Factors that determine if your site is working adequately:
Need help choosing from CMS?
Need help choosing from the myriad of Open Source Content Management Systems Platforms? Which should you pick? We can certainly help you navigate and select the best content management platform for your site and business.
Our teams are well-versed in the following CMS platforms having integrated and migrated quite a few projects with the following CMS:
Need to stay with Microsoft and .NET?
Not to worry, we’re proficient in Ektron and Sharepoint.
Our Solution Architects will recommend the most suitable CMS platform based on your business goals so you meet budget, timelines and most importantly, your return on investment targets.